9 Mid Shore
Take the road down to the harbour, 9 Mid Shore is directly across the road from the harbour masters building, it is beside the big anchors.
Marlene’s use of colour makes her paintings ‘sing’, her abstract work is full of life and energy, she works mainly in acrylics and inks.
• 2009 she was commended in the SAA artist of the year.
• 2011 and 2014, she was one of the winners of the Shell Award.
• 2014, one of her paintings was accepted into the Royal Scottish Academy’s Open Exhibition, and subsequently sold.
• She has had solo exhibitions in St. Andrews and Birnam.
• She has sold internationally.